Eczema Cream 75g - $27.95
Keen to get symptomatic relief from itchy, irritating mild eczema?McArthur Skincare's Eczema Cream is a cream which is listed on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods. It contains the active natural ingredients Chamomile, and Chickweed which is traditionally used in herbal medicine to assist with the relief of itchy, irritated and inflamed skin associated with mild eczema. Eczema Cream 75g - $27.95
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
- Contains natural active ingredients
- Free from petrochemicals, parabens or added sulphates
- Tamper proof safety seal on cap
- Made in Australia
You should keep McArthur Skincare's Eczema Cream stored at a temperature that’s under 30° Celsius.
Eczema Cream (active ingredients per g)
Carica Papaya fruit juice fresh 600mg (McArthur Pawpaw Extract™)
Matricaria Chamomilla (Chamomile) extract equivalent to dry flower 113mg
Stellaria media (Chickweed) extract equivalent to dry herb 200mg
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your health care professional.
- PRODUCT APPLICATION
- Spread a thin film of cream on and in a wide circle around the affected area until no cream is visible.
- Feel a change: A mild tingling or a skin change may occur on application.
- Apply twice daily, morning and night, to dry skin.
- Patch test prior to use. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
“Wonderful product…both my daughter and I suffer with eczema.”Anna Maree – Mild Eczema