McArthur Skincare Affiliate Program
Access to, and participation in, the McArthur Skincare Affiliate Program (“Affiliate Program”) is provided by McArthur Skincare ABN 51 146 701 519 (“MS”) subject to the following terms and conditions:
McArthur Skincare Affiliate Agreement: This agreement provides the terms and conditions for participation in the Affiliate Program (“Agreement”). By registering for the Affiliate Program you as the affiliate (“you” or “your” as the context permits) acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all of its terms and conditions.
Administration: The Affiliate Program is administered in part through a third party affiliate management company called LeadDyno (www.leaddyno.com), and in part through MS’s own internal affiliate system.
Modification: MS may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time at MS’s sole discretion. These modifications may include, but are not limited to, changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures and Affiliate Program rules. If any of the modifications are unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. If you continue to participate in the Affiliate Program, it will be considered as your acceptance of the modifications.
You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online by MS to obtain timely notice of such modifications. Your continued use of the Affiliate Program after modifications are posted online by MS constitutes the Affiliate’s acceptance of this Agreement as modified.
Enrolment: To enrol in the Affiliate Program, you must submit an affiliate application and be approved by MS. Affiliate applications are processed daily, Monday – Friday (excluding Public holidays), and you will be notified by MS via email of whether your affiliate application is approved as soon as possible after your information is reviewed by MS.
Affiliate URL: You will be issued a special URL by MS (“Affiliate Link”) once you become an approved member of the Affiliate Program which will be unique to you and you only, and will allow you to be paid for affiliate referrals. You will also be issued with your own unique affiliate code, which is a coupon code where you can offer to your friends and social media followers a discount off the standard online retail pricing for all products in MS’s online store (“Affiliate Code”).
Affiliate Dashboard: You will be issued by MS with access to your own custom Affiliate Program dashboard (“Dashboard”), where you’ll find everything you need to recommend us to your friends and social media followers to earn a commission.
Marketing Materials: To assist your efforts in marketing the Affiliate Program, you will have access within the Dashboard to marketing resources and content provided by MS to promote your Affiliate Link, by way of sharing ready made emails, social media posts for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, or using the banner images for posts on Instagram and other channels or displaying on your website or blog.
Commissions: You will receive 10% of the sales revenue (ex-GST) received by MS as a commission from orders placed by customers using your properly coded Affiliate Link and your assigned Affiliate Code (“Referral”) (unless noted otherwise for a particular product). Commission rates may change at the discretion of MS.
For an order to generate a commission to you, a Referral must complete the order form and remit full payment for the product(s) ordered through the secure online ecommerce shopping cart (“Order System”). Word of mouth referrals will not result in a commission being generated unless they can provide your Affiliate Link or Affiliate Code. Commissions will only be paid on orders that are placed when the Referral clicks through qualified, correctly structured Affiliate Links or correctly applies the supplied Affiliate Code at the time of checkout within the shopping cart of the Order System. Properly coded links are your sole responsibility.
Payment: MS will pay your commission via a PayPal account provided to us when you join the Affiliate Program. Commissions are paid by MS one (1) month after the date of placement of an order by a Referral pursuant to the Order System. You will receive commission for multiple orders when Referrals buy more than once pursuant to the Order System, even if they are a previous customer of MS. This commission from a Referral will be for three (3) months after their first order placed pursuant to the Order System.
If your PayPal email changes, it is your responsibility to notify MS to ensure you receive your commission payments. MS will not reissue payments returned due to an incorrect PayPal email address supplied by you.
Order Fulfillment: MS will be solely responsible for processing every order placed by a Referral via an Affiliate Link or use of an Affiliate Code. MS will also be solely responsible for all Referral service inquires. You are not authorised to collect payments or sell any MS products from other websites as a reseller and no resale rights are granted to you in any way. You are not authorised to sell any MS products on ebay or other auction sites. You are not authorised to give away copies of any MS products.
Referrals who purchase products through the Affiliate Program will be deemed to be customers of McArthur Skincare. Accordingly, all rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders and service will apply to those Referrals. MS may change its policies and operating procedures at any time. Prices and availability of MS’s products and services may vary from time to time. MS policies will always determine the price paid by the Referral.
Qualifying Websites: MS reserves the right to refuse an applicant entry into the Affiliate Program based on their website content. Websites that do not qualify for the Affiliate Program include websites which:
- Promote sexually explicit materials;
- Promote violence;
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Promote illegal activities;
- List coupon codes or discounts that were not officially provided to them by MS.; and/or
- Infringe or otherwise violate any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of LeadDyno, MS or any other site.
Permitted Usage: The following are permitted uses of the MS brand and marketing resources:
- You are permitted to use the graphical banners and design resources located at https://mcarthurskincare.leaddyno.com/affiliate. If a specific size banner ad is not available, you may contact the Affiliate Program manager at email@example.com and request a new banner graphic be added to the available resources.
Prohibited Usage: The following are prohibited and are grounds for immediate termination of the Agreement and revocation of your approved status as an affiliate of the Affiliate Program:
- You may not use the MS logo, trade marks or other MS website/branding imagery in a header graphic or in any way as to indicate you are an official representative, agent or partner with MS.
- You may not use the term “McArthur Skincare” in any variation in your website URL. For example you may not use – mcarthurskincare.net, mcarthurskincarecouponcodes.com, mcarthur-skincare.com, wpmcarthurskincare.com, mcarthurskincare.plugins.com, etc.
- You may not promote coupons that were not provided to you personally by MS. Want to promote a coupon? Contact MS and they can work with you. You may not promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your approved status as an affiliate of the Affiliate Program and withholding of commissions for violating the Agreement.
- You may not host or promote “coupon stacking” websites where customers may combine coupons to receive additional discounts.
MS Anti-Spam Policy: MS strictly prohibits you from using spam e-mail and other forms of internet abuse (including spamming forums, blogs, twitter, facebook and other social media outlets) to seek sales. Spam is defined as including, but not limited to, the following:
- Electronic mail messages addressed to a recipient with whom the sender does not have an existing business or personal relationship or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient through an opt in subscription;
- Messages posted to Usenet, forums, Twitter, Facebook and message boards that are off-topic (unrelated to the topic of discussion), cross-posted to unrelated newsgroups, posted in excessive volume, or posted against forum/message board rules. Be conscious of forum rules! If a forum owner or moderator complains that you have spammed, your approved status as an affiliate may be permanently terminated after investigation.
- Content posted on free blog websites for the sole purpose of keyword spamming, or comments posted to legitimate blogs that violate the comment policy of the blog owner.
- Solicitations posted to chat rooms, or to groups or individuals via Internet Relay Chat or “Instant Messaging” system.
- Certain off-line activities that, while not considered Spam, are similar in nature, including distributing flyers or leaflets on private property or where prohibited by applicable rules, regulations, or laws.
MS may undertake, at its sole discretion and with or without prior notice, the following enforcement actions:
- Account Termination: Upon the receipt of a credible abuse complaint about you, the Affiliate Program manager may investigate the complaint, and if necessary, will then terminate your approved status as an affiliate. Termination results in the immediate closure of your approved status as an affiliate, the loss of all referrals, and, at MS’s discretion, the forfeiture of any unpaid money on account. At MS’s discretion, termination may not only result in being banned from the Affiliate Program, but also being banned from any other internal affiliate programs.
If you wish to report a violation of our Anti-Spam Policy, please forward all relevant evidence to our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Relationship of Parties: You as an affiliate are an independent contractor and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on behalf of MS. You will not make any statement, whether on your website or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict this requirement.
Term and Termination: The term of this Agreement will begin when you register for the Affiliate Program and will end when terminated by either party. Either MS or you may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, all licenses granted hereunder shall immediately terminate and you will immediately cease use of, and remove from your website, all links to the MS websites, and all MS trademarks and logos, other MS marks and all other materials provided in connection with the Affiliate Program. Upon termination you will be paid the balance of any commissions payable to you.
Limitation of Liability: MS will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, expenditures or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Affiliate Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, MS’s aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Affiliate Program will not exceed the total commission paid or payable to you under this Agreement.
Disclaimers: MS makes no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Affiliate Program or your potential to earn income from the Affiliate Program. In addition, MS makes no representation that the operation of the websites, Dashboard or the Affiliate Link or Affiliate Code will be uninterrupted or error-free, and MS will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
Miscellaneous: MS’s failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of MS’s right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
If any of the provisions of this Agreement are determined by a court to be unenforceable, they shall be severed from this Agreement, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
By signing up with the Affiliate Program, you acknowledge that you have independently evaluated this program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this Agreement.
If there is any conflict between these terms and conditions and/or specific terms appearing elsewhere on this website relating to specific material then the latter shall prevail.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Western Australia. Disputes arising hereunder shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia.
If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of the Affiliate Program and therefore should cease using this program immediately.